Tannara

Tannara
one of the main stars of my book!

Monday 25 February 2013

Block!

Argh! I have total writers block and I haven't written anything for three weeks. I need to write something, but  I have no ideas. HELP! And I have the same page numbers as before, and the same amount of words. I do have a new preview though!

“Crias, we’re here!” called Phantom. The crias leapt to their feet and pronked over to the door. The others were already out. They had been parked in a layby with a log wall round the edge. Ahead was a road with another road leading off the side. On the main road a field led off the left and they could see stud males in that field. “Come on, this way,” said Phantom. She lead them over to the smaller road and they walked down there about ten metres before they came to a large gate with several alpacas 
“Well then, here we are,” said Phaloma, looking at the Coire herd. “We’ve arrived at Coire Alpacas.
So like it? Love it? Hate it?
And I NEED a title and a cover. HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment